Re: Why debian sucks.

Edward Guldemond wrote:
On Sat, Oct 26, 2002 at 08:12:44PM +0000,  Angles  Puglisi wrote:

Join a RedHat users list and you'll find the same percentage of RH users thinks RH
sucks. People like to bitch.

Please do not feed the trolls.

Thanks,

Here's a kicker.
Google around for this dude and he's never posted anything but troll-bait.

There is no evidence that he has ever done anything useful in his life.

At first I was thinking I might find him making posts to some MSFT lists based on his emailer and datastamp, but he doesn't get that far.
--
The only thing cheaper than hardware is talk.