Configuring soundblaster live value

I'm at a loss. While installing debian probing of my soundblaster live value card failed. I've downloaded isapptools and pciutils but I'm not sure how to go about configuring the card. I created the file attached to this e-mail with the command pcidump > /etc/isapnp.conf.

The problem is none of the ports listed in the isapnp.conf file seem to match the settings displayed in the windows 98 control panel. The settings under windows are;
SB Port 220
MPU 401 Port 330
ABLIB Port 388
IRQ 7
8-bit dma 1
16-bit dma 5
INPUT/OUTPUT Range
0220-022F
0330-0331
0338-033B

The isapnp file lists many port addresses but I have no idea which one to use. soundcore was installed as were the sound, emu10k1, and audio modules.

tia
Lameth
# $Id: pnpdump_main.c,v 1.27 2001/04/30 21:54:53 fox Exp $
# Release isapnptools-1.26
#
# This is free software, see the sources for details.
# This software has NO WARRANTY, use at your OWN RISK
#
# For details of the output file format, see isapnp.conf(5)
#
# For latest information and FAQ on isapnp and pnpdump see:
# http://www.roestock.demon.co.uk/isapnptools/
#
# Compiler flags:  -DREALTIME -DHAVE_PROC -DENABLE_PCI -DHAVE_SCHED_SETSCHEDULER -DHAVE_NANOSLEEP -DWANT_TO_VALIDATE
#
# Trying port address 0273
# Trying port address 027b
# Trying port address 0283