Visualizing debian releases

Hi!
I'd like to share some thoughts with you:

I work with people and computers, and I've come to like debian most of the linux dists. So what I do (and would like to do even more) is bring linux to users who havent seen (or even heard about!) linux before.

To present how the different debian releases are related, I'd like to visualize with a graph. The graph represents package versions (and overall functionality):

Debian GNU/Linux releases:

                       §     §§   §§
                      § §§§ §  §§§
               § §   §     §
    §§§    §§ § § § §         __--''
   §   §  §  §     §    __--''
  §    § §        __--''************
 §      §   __--''
§     __--''************
__--''
************

Legend:
§§§ Unstable
_-' Testing
*** Stable (Official Releases)

If all this makes sense, others can hopefully also benefit from my idea.
E.g. someyhing like this could also be used to improve the page on
http://www.debian.org/releases/

I'd like to know what you think of this idea, if it is correct at all, and if something could be improved. Maybe there is something (better) already? Thanks for your time.

Cheers,
johan

--
Johan Ehnberg