Running script on logout from KDE

I'm looking for a possibility to run a script when a user logs out of KDE. I know that it's possible to do so with  ~/.bash_logout, but that doesn't work with KDE (I'm I wrong?).

My real problem is that I'm having problems with users sharing files (OpenOfffice.org files). On my fileserver I have a directory where all my users have a commnon directory, there they store their projectfiles (OpenOffice.org format), every now and then two users tries to write/view the same file simultaniously, resulting in strange things happening, most noticably that newly written text dissapearing (very bad).

The files have read and write permissions for the group that my users share set when the file is created/modified, and I though that if I could have a logoutscript that would set these right when the user logs out, then my problem would be solved. Because instead of giving the rest of the group read/write acces when the file is created, then I could instead have that set when the user logous ot, kind of giving the rest the right to modify upon logout.

So my problem and question, how to automatically run a script/command at logout from KDE?

Marius