Xine

Has anyone managed to get Xine 0.9.8 to play dvd's in Woody? I mount the cd and start xine, when I click the play button and I get the following error; There is no available input plugin available to handle 'xine-ui version 0.9.8'.
I've tried using ogle to and neither seems to work.

And yes, I do In fact have a DVD-Rom drive and it does work under windows. Under Windows I use the hardware decoder Cinemaster 3.0. My video card is a riva tnt2 based card with 32mb or ram.

Any help pointing me the right direction would be appreciated.