Re: msttcorefonts

Petr Vanek said:
> On Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 03:04:46PM -0700, Osamu Aoki wrote:
>
>> Right after Woody release, MS stopped serving these font on the net.
>
> is it too much to ask maintainer to update that package, or is it
> against policies to make nonsecurity update in stable? i mean, can we
> ask, or is it nonsence?

I wouldn't be suprised if it was updated for 3.0r1 whenever that
comes out, but I would be suprised if somehow it got put in stable
before then(maybe its available in that proposed updates section
of the archive..since I don't use the package I haven't checked).

afterall the only thing that's changed is the URL ? that shouldn't
make it difficult for the developers to get it into the next rev
of woody.

nate