Re: Debian, too easy?

Yours its really one of the most intresting introspections that I have read
on any of the debian lists. To beging with most of the people complayns on
how hard is to work with debian compear with redhat or suse. Most say that
it is a distro for gurus, or geeks who like dark and hiden knowledge, to do
stuff that could be acomplish with a click under oder distros. If I may give
you an advice from my ignorance. YOU are the ferst one who cares for what
you are lerning, what is really amazing from my point of view. And if you
have all that doubts inside the best thing you can do is to lose them, get
other distro, try suse, redhat, mandrake, lindows, or even slackware, one
of the rougest. And if you really feel that you are still not so shure tray
the linux from scrach how to. It's gona take time but I think it worth the
eford.

Cheers,
	rak