From: "Sebastiaan" <S.Breedveld@ITS.TUDelft.NL>
To: "Rodney Green" <reason@stny.rr.com>
Cc: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2002 10:24 AM
Subject: Re: OT: e-mail question

: High,
:
: On Thu, 24 Oct 2002, Rodney Green wrote:
:
: > Hello! Does anyone know of a mail server package that allows user
: > accounts to be the same as the e-mail address? So, user@domain.com would
: > both be the e-mail address and the username to download mail.
: >
: > Thanks, Rod
: erm, sorry if I misunderstand the question, but isn't that the standard?
:
: If I log in on the console as 'user' with 'mypass', the default is that
: someone can send mail to user@domain.com (if the mailserver allows it,
: that is) and when installing a simple pop3 client, it is the same story.
:
: What am I missing here?
:
: Greetz,
: Sebastiaan
:
:
:
:
: --
:   NT is the OS of the future. The main engine is the 16-bit Subsystem
:   (also called MS-DOS Subsystem). Above that, there is the windoze 95/98
:   16-bit Subsystem. Anyone can see that 16+16=32, so windoze NT is a
:   *real* 32-bit system.
:
:
: