Re: OT: The Simpsons

On Mon, 2002-10-21 at 15:34, Robert L. Harris wrote:

> No, it was Diamond Joe's nephew who was framed for beating up
> the amazingly clumbsy waiter.

Agreed, iirc, it was a parody of the rape trial of wassissname, William
Kennedy Smith, around the time, Bart skipped classes, evaded
Robo-Skinner, ended up infiltrating the Quimby party and hiding in the
kitchen in time for the altercation. Both Homer and Skinner ended up on
the jury, and Bart eventually guilted himself into testifying after
closing arguments had already been given - the judge noticing that in
fact it was all in violation of court procedure.

> Thus spake Paul Johnson (baloo@ursine.dyndns.org):
>
> > Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 12:20:12 -0700
> > To: Debian-User List <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
> > Subject: OT: The Simpsons
> > From: Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>
> >
> > On Tue, Oct 22, 2002 at 04:09:55AM +1000, Rob Weir wrote:
> > > Er, I think he means the character that said:
> > > "It's chawdah!  Say it right!  Chawdah!  Chawdah!"
> > > was Quimby's nephew.
> >
> > Oh.  I thought you were talking about some mysterious Kennedy
> > relative.  You might be right, though I'm fairly certain it was
> > Diamond Joe that said it.
> >
> > --
> > Baloo
>

> :wq!
> Robert L. Harris
>
> DISCLAIMER:
> FYI:
>  perl -e 'print $i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);'
ML Kahnt New Markets Consulting
Tel: (613) 531-8684 / (613) 539-0935
Email: kahnt@hosehead.dyndns.org