Re: ALSA part two

On Mon, 21 Oct 2002 19:08:01 -0400 (EDT)
tallison@tacocat.net (Tom Allison) wrote:

> Why are we carrying both 0.5 and 0.9 in STABLE?

Really? I looked in unstable a week or so ago and found only .4 and .5.
I guess I'll look again...

I see things which use .9, but nothing that claims to be .9 itself. What
package is .9 listed as?

--
Theodore Reed (rizen/bancus)   -==-   http://surreality.us:8080/~rizen/
~GPG/PGP Signed/Encrypted Mail Preferred; Finger me for my public key!~

"The word of Sin is Restriction. O man! refuse not thy wife, if she
will! O lover, if thou wilt, depart! There is no bond that can unite the
divided but love: all else is a curse. Accursed! Accursed be it to the
aeons! Hell." -- Liber AL vel Legis, 1:41