crashing memtest86

memtest86 3.0, which freezes at 57% through the pass, test #5 (block
move, 64 moves, cached) at 10%, while testing 92K - 504M really wants
to tell me something, does it not?

Can anyone point me in the right direction? The SDRAM chip is new, so
is the entire machine. Have I mimsconfigured it, or is the chip just
kaputt? It wouldn't be my first, but usually they spurted errors all
over. Never had memtest86 freeze...

`. `'`