bibtex command in Auctex/Xemacs

Hi.

I'm using Xemacs from sid, and the AucTeX that go with it.  If I use C-c
C-c to compile my latex document, and it then tells me I need to run
BibTeX, the command entry it automatically generates seems to be wrong.
It is bibtex, instead of BiBTeX.  If I press enter then, it gives an
error about the command not being found.  If, however, I erase the
bibtex, and properly capitalise it, it seems to work.

Have I misconfigured something, or is this a bug? Anyone else have this
problem?

Thanks
Neilen

--
all we are waiting for is something worth waiting for
		   		   --- KMFDM