Re: Lighter window managers

Chip Rose sez:
} As much as I like Blackbox, I still miss KDE because of the ability to "lock"
} the screen by clicking the padlock button at lower right.  I never leave my
} terminal for a moment without locking it - it's easier than logging
} completely out - I use the lockout feature constantly, and haven't seen it in
} lighter window managers.

Um, all you need is a way to run a program, such as a window manager
that can run programs with a keystroke or mouseclick (which means nearly
all of them), or even a terminal. Set something up to run xlock or
xlockmore (RTF man page if necessary). Enjoy.

--Greg