RE: apache query

Note that in /etc/apache/httpd.conf just after the /doc/ alias line is:
	<Location /doc>
	  order deny,allow
	  deny from all
	  allow from 127.0.0.0/255.0.0.0
	</Location>
Which says that the /doc/ alias is only available from localhost, and
not from anywhere else in the world.  I always go in and add "allow from
192.168.0.0/255.255.0.0" so I can get at it from other machines on my
LAN.

| Was commenting the line out the wrong way to do this? What
| can I do to stop these aliases being added again by future "upgrades"?

I don't know how to do that, but then I've never wanted to.

	-Randy