Re: kernel compilation.. make-kpkg

On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 12:50:08AM -0700, np rpr wrote:
> wher can I find the ackage make-kpkg as it doesn't
> seem to be installed to my machine.

$ apt-cache search make-kpkg
cloop-src - Source of the compressed loopback device module
freeswan - IPSEC utilities for FreeSWan
ftpfs-src - The virtual filesystem for transparent FTP access
kernel-package - Debian Linux kernel package build scripts.
kernel-patch-2.2.20-m68k - Diffs to the kernel source for m68k
kernel-patch-2.4.14-m68k - Diffs to the Linux kernel source for m68k
kernel-patch-kiobuf - Stephen Tweedie's kiobuf (formerly raw-io) patch
kernel-patch-kiobuf-bigmem - Stephen Tweedie's new bigmem support for
kiobuf
thinkpad-source - Source code for thinkpad-modules packages
tpctl - ThinkPad configuration tools for Linux
cipe-source - Encrypted IP tunnels over UDP (source)

I believe kernel-package is the one you want, so

# apt-get install kernel-package

--
Jason Stechschulte  {*}  stech@ypisco.com  {*}  http://www.ypisco.com