ATI Radeon 7500 / X4.1.0 - need help!

I just got an ATI Radeon 7500 card with dual outputs (DVI-I and VGA). My
search of the Xfree86 site, various newgroups, etc, turns up conflicting
information regarding the status of this card.

The only driver referenced on the XFree site is the ATI site, which does
not list any radeon cards as supported. My install (Woody) does include
a radeon_drv.o module (as well as the ati_drv.o module) in the X drivers
tree, but I cannot find a reference to it on the XFree site.

Any info on the current support state of this card, and which driver is
correct appreciated. If anyone has a sample XFConfig-4 file that
supports this card, that would be appreciate as well. Finally, I would
like to use the DVI-I port, and maybe dual-head a second VGA monitor off
of it as well - but maybe that's asking for too much.

Thanks in advance.
nl