Re: ATI Radeon 7500 / X4.1.0 - need help!

On Sun, 2002-10-20 at 22:24, Bijan Soleymani wrote:
> Might want to check dri.sourceforge.net.

OK, I did that. I learned a little about dri; I even added the glx
module to my current XF config (I presently have an nVidia GeForce2MX
card running) and tried glxgears, which ate 99% of my cpu and had the
gears spinning so fast they were a blur. I didn't add the dri module,
since the dri site didn't seem to indicate support for nvidia.

What I didn't learn was WHAT the radeon_drv.o module is for. The site
implied i should use the ati driver, not radeon - but presumably if I do
add "load dri" to my config file, it will be the dri/radeon_dri.o module
that gets loaded (there is no ati_dri.o).

Still not quite sure what to do here.

nl