Re: Flash 6 beta

Am Sonntag, 20. Oktober 2002 15:02 schrieb Tom Allison:
> All I get is the first image and that takes some time.
> I am assuming that it downloads the entire package, starts
> running, and then stops.

I tried it with wwwoffle and experienced something similar on a
modularised flashsite: It seems to be quite similar to the
javaplugin/proxy problem. The other parts of the film couldn't be
loaded through the proxy.

Without proxy everything works fine.

> Theory du jour:  I do not have ALSA, I have OSS support from the
> kernel.  I may have a sound conflict in there someplace.  I
> wonder what happens if there are no sound drivers/support at all?

Do you have compiled the sound as module?
Without sounddriver there was no problem with the flash 5 plugin.

regards

gerhard