Flash 6 beta

I got word that there is a new Flash plugin for Mozilla 1.1 out in Beta.

Has anyone been able to get this working?

I've done a fresh install of Mozilla from unstable (I had a lot of old M16 aged stuff that I purged) and can't get it to work. I get the first frame of the Flash and that's as far as I get.

It is my understanding that this Flash plug-in is showing strong signs that it is compatable with remote-X and LTSP type applications and is *extremely* important to me and many others out there.

Any suggestions?
--
Sooner or later you must pay for your sins.
(Those who have already paid may disregard this cookie).