Re: doc about ide-scsi cdrw drive <-problem resolved

Hello everybuddy,
thanks for the support. Now after some verifications and fine configs I see my
cdrw drive as scsi as it is in my others linuxes on this machine.
I suppose it must be rebooted when changed the scsi support because once I
interrupted the burning process and the drive became freezed...until reboot.
Now I must find another burning program than xcdroast, because the beta9 is a
bit obsolete (the beta10 which is much more evolued isn't in woody
distribution (!?)
thanks again
Matej