[no subject]

STRICTLY PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL

ATTN: Sir/Madam,

Request For Business Partnership.

With great pleasure, I write to solicit for your
assistance in a matter that can be of mutual benefit
to us. I only pray that you read through carefully and
respond as promptly as possible.

Precisely, on the 25th of May 2000, the Ministry of
Minerals and Energy in South Africa where I work as a
Director of Auditing & Project Implementation,
received Presidential irrevocable circular Order
requesting the Ministry to compile and forward the
list of all past Foreign Contractors, whose contract
payments are pending since the period of the immediate
past regime of Dr. Nelson Mandela and the present
regime. The purpose of this exercise was for the
present South African elected government to pay
foreign contractors all debts owed, so as to maintain
good relationship with other foreign Governments and
non-Governmental financial agencies.

In light of the above, my colleagues and I, duly
assigned with the duty to compile this list of the
past contractors, decided to include a non-existing
Company name with a bill of US$9.6, with other
Company names and their respective bills for payment
approvals. Our intended plan is to create the
impression that (Pivot International SA Pty) which is the
non-existing Company also carried out contractual
works of supply to the Ministry as well as others.

With the cooperation of Top Government officials in
the Ministry and two senior colleagues of mine in the
Ministry, I was therefore assigned to contact a
trusted and reliable foreign based businessman,
furnish him with the appropriate documents, in laying
claim to this $9.6Million being payment for contract
work. Payment shall then be transferred upon approval
to a safe account as would be provided by you. In
other words, if you accept to be our partner then you
shall be considered, given the pertinent
documentations to have been awarded a contract already
been executed by you for which your Company shall be
paid the sum of US$9.6Million.

Please be informed that with the South African
Government monetary policy, Government officials /
employees are not allowed to operate or own bank
accounts abroad hence our decision to seek a foreign
partner.

I also have the authority of my colleagues involved to negotiate your
share
and benefit of the US$9.6M after a successful transfer into your
account.
Also, all expenses have been
worked out.  For further
information, please contact us via the email address:
zd@jameszenani.zzn.com

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

Regards,
Engr. James Zenani