Tasksel

Hi,

  I am building a Debian 3.0 system via dialup. The manpage for tasksel
states that you can issue the command 'tasksel install <taskname>'. I
looked in the task description file on my system and one of the tasks
is basic-desktop which is what I want to do but basic-desktop does not
appear on the tasksel selection menu. I tried 'tasksel install
basic-desktop' but got the tasksel selection menu.

  I don't want to choose the desktop option because I don't want KDE or
Gnome. Did I misunderstand the manpage?

Thanks,
Larry