Re: Tasksel

On Sat, Oct 19, 2002 at 12:07:26PM -0500, Larry W. Irwin Sr. wrote:
>   I don't want to choose the desktop option because I don't want KDE or
> Gnome. Did I misunderstand the manpage?

You don't _have_ to use tasksel.  If you're willing to get your hands a
little dirty, fire up aptitude or dselect and install the
x-window-system-core package, along with a window manager of your
choice.  For light weight, fast, but flexible and featureful, I'd
recommend fluxbox; for something a bit heavier and infintely
customisable, nothing beats sawfish: it has a built in lisp interpreter!

-rob