RE: Debian vs. SuSE 8.1

Ben said:

on the other hand, in the event that you're still not yet willing to trust
the various testimonies you'll see here, then go ahead and fork out the
bucks
for suse; suffer their inadequate user support for a few months, and then
come back here. i did exactly that...

Dave said:  you experienced bad support from Suse as well???  At least
redhat' support was good, but I found Suse' support to be totally shocking.
That is why I will never recommend their products again to anyone that I
know.

Dave