Qt Designer -segmentation fault

Hi,

I got this message: "segmentation fault", every time I run the built
database program, either from rough C++ codes or using QDesigner or
using Qdesigner in combination with KDevelop. What does it mean?

I am sure the database connections can be made, since previewing from
QDesigner is successful. But the compiled program does not work
properly. Why is that?

>From : apt-cache show libqt3-dev, I got this:
"Package: libqt3-dev
Section: devel ..".
Which means that kdelibs-dev (pls correct me if 'm wrong). Instead of
kdelibs-dev, kdelibs4-dev is installed.

and "apt-cache show kdelibs4-dev"
"Package: kdelibs4-dev
Conflicts: kdelibs-dev ..."