Re: Galeon

On Fri, Oct 18, 2002 at 01:24:38AM -0700, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> I've seen a few posts to this effect lately.  Might try moving your
> .galeon directory elsewhere, restarting .galeon, and seeing if that
> fixes things (e.g.:  settings are saved cross-session).

I have tried "exit with session"; it didn't work.

> I also recall seeing suggestions that gconf may be borked at some
> version.  What versions of galeon/gconf are you running, have you

It's Sid's Galeon.
BTW, the settings are in Settings/Preferences/Windows, in Default Layout box.
I found it pretty strange that the checkboxes in the View menu didn't change the
settings in the box. It's sort of one way ticket, you can only set the
appearance of the toolbars via the Preferences.

Oki