From: Curtis Vaughan [mailto:curtis@npc-usa.com] Sent: Thursday, 17 October, 2002 19:16
To: jdm@visi.com; Debian User List
Subject: Re: Terminal like server for linux

Yeh, I thought about VNC, but let me ask everyone this.
I've only tried VNC on windows computers. Unless both ends have a DSL or better connection, it can be VERY SLOW....
What's it like on Linux?

Curtis

Jason D. Michaelson wrote:

I believe what you're looking for is called VNC. Virtual netowrk computing. http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc