Re: AFS over ipmasq - does it work?

It has in fact started working - I didn't do anything other than reboot,
so I'm not sure *why* it's working, but I can confirm that I have an
openAFS client running over an ipmasq machine.  I'll be happy to send
configuration info if anybody wants it.

ap

clists@perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu