Galeon crash

  I've been using Debian woody for about a month I think, and last week
galeon began to crash the first time I run it everyday.
  I have a little script which I run from the command line when I arrive
at the office, to have the applications I need ready to work:

mozilla macul.ciencias.uchile.cl &
galeon -l ~/.galeon/sessions/inicio &
ssh macul

But for several days now, galeon gives a message like this:

 Application "/usr/bin/galeon-bin" (process 325) has crashed due to a
fatal error (Segmentation fault).

 However, if I then call galeon from an icon, and load the required
session from the menu, or call it with the -l option from the command
line, nothing strange happens.

 Ideas?

 Thanks in advance,

						Victor