mutt and mixing local and imap mail folders?

Is there a way to have only folders declared as mailboxes and yet have
easy access to folders on an imap server in mutt? Currently I have all
folders on the imap server in mailboxes statements, but I don't want
them checked for incomming mail, I just want easy access to them...
basically I would like them to turn up in the folder viewer.

/M

--
Magnus Therning
magnus.therning@philips.com  (OpenPGP: 0xD3BC7468)

In my opinion, shareware tends to combine the worst of commercial software
(no sources) with the worst of free software (no finishing touches). I
simply do not believe in the shareware market at all.
     -- Linus Torvalds