Re: GUADAGNARE DAVVERO, LEGGI E CAPIRAI!!!!

On Wed, Oct 16, 2002 at 10:16:26PM +0100, Alan Chandler wrote:

> On Thursday 01 January 1970 1:00 am, giochiamo@guadagnare.it wrote:
> > FAI ATTENZIONE PERCHE' CON QUESTO SISTEMA GUADAGNI DAVVERO !!!!!!!!!!!!!
> > (se il messaggio vi e' arrivato piu volte scusate ma, ?leggetelo?..)
>

> An italian chain letter, or the Nigerian scam in italian?

I didn't read it, since it was clearly spam, but the subject means "make
money, really, read and you'll understand how".  The two lines you have
cited reads "attention, because with this system you will really earn"
and "if this messages arrives several times, excuse me, but _read it_".

The mail address reads "lets play" @ makingmoney.it

Chain letter, fake investment opportunities or one of the usual "work
from home and make a million $$ in a nanosecond with no effort"
pseudo-offers.

It is *so* intelligent when they start spamming people in a language
they don't understand.   Like all the corean junkmail.

--
René Seindal (rene@seindal.dk)              http://www.seindal.dk/rene/