Re: 3.0: Creating Boot CD

You are probably correct; however I have no such problems under MS Windows and few under SuSE 8.1.

geno
At 03:36 PM 10/16/2002 -0700, you wrote:

hi ya

its not that debian or its app that is fussy..

its more that the floppy is a bad/cheap quality...
( get a better quality floppy and/or floppy drive and those
( floppy disk creation problems will go a way

have fun
alvin