Re: spamassassin + exim

Gottfried Szing <gottfried@szing.at> writes:
> i would suggest to replace the spamassassin with spamc/spamd. spamd is a
> daemon which runs in the background and spamc controls the daemon.

I've got a couple of problems with spamd. First is that it doesn't
appear to start correctly if I'm offline. I haven't investigated much,
but it seems to look for a Razor server on startup, and it won't do
Razor lookups after that fails.

Secondly, I can't get it to read my ~/.spamassassin/user_prefs.

Any suggestions?

        Iain.

--
Iain Georgeson | Perl Adept | http://www.anchovy.durge.org/
For something that does not exist, the Internet Engineering Task Force