Customised Apache+PHP under control of Debian

Title: Customised Apache+PHP under control of Debian

Hi All,

I would like to  install  Apache with static customised (I mean compiling from source code because having not default config parameters (from deb-source))PHP module. And keep them security up-to-date by cron daemon with deb-src from security.debian.org.

How can I do that?

Generally, how can I up-to-date unique , compiled binary in debian package system?

Many Thanks,

Csaba Ambrus