Re: Reiserfs & bad blocks??

Thanks for the reply; luckily, the machine is still bootable, and seems to
work fine except for the fact that I cannot install or remove any packages.

I'll back up the drive, and dig out the receipt; the drive is only 6 months
old and is still under warranty, so shouldn't have started deteriorating
quite yet...

B.