Re: Routing doesn't start automatically

Thanks to all who replied - it was indeed carelessness on my part. I
copied the information from my other debian machine, but took it from eth1
(the interface connected to the DSL router) instead of eth0 (the one for
the internal network).

Thanks,
Andy

clists@perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu