Re: Debian Linux Compatability

  I prefer my system to have Debian installed then install VMWare to run
windows with "undoable" disks.  When I shut down windows it asks me if I
want to save changes to my disks.  If I haven't done anything critical
to my box (major service pack or some app installed) I just say no.
Next time I boot I have nice clean disks with no errors.  One addition,
I install my apps to D: which is an NFS share from another server when
possible.  Keeps the C: images clean.

Thus spake Bob Nielsen (nielsen@oz.net):