RE: .NET [OT]

"Web Services"... such an ephemeral concept.  No one can say what they are.

- O'Reilly Books says that they are open, XML-based server-to-server architectures.
- Apple thinks that it's a way to access web content via nontraditional browsers (such as Sherlock 3 or their .Mac desktop tools)
- Microsoft must think they mean something but I have no idea what (sorry I haven't been following the MS party line, which is exactly why I asked "how?" -- because I'm curious and have no idea).

Erik