Re: ip alias

Is there any way to assign the alias'ed eth1 interfaces via DHCP? How about locking an IP to each that is assigned via DHCP (I guess this isnt possible since pre-allocated DHCP addresses are done via MAC addy)

Alan Chandler wrote:

=       http://www.sun.com/service/sunps/jdc/javacenter.pdf        =
=    www.sun.com | www.javasoft.com | http://wwws.sun.com/sunone   =
= "Noone wants advice - only corroboration" - John Steinbeck       =
= "Pawns can become Royalty in Life or in Chess"                   =
= "Life, the only game where Royalty can be a pawn,                =
=        and not even know it"                                     =
= "Chess, the only game where pawns really are pawns"              =