Re: New Debian User - Totally Impressed

As another relatively new Debian user, I'd just like to chime in that I
also love it!  I also tried Redhat and Mandrake, but I will now be a
Debian user for life.  Especially since I learned how to use dselect, wow
does it rock.  Imagine, I tell my Wintows friends, being able to browse
through thousands of packages and install any of them, or upgrade your
whole operating system, all with a keystroke and without rebooting.  And
yes it is wonderfully stable.  And the debian-user folks really deserve
compliments for being so generous of your time and expertise.  Man, from
all this flattery you'd think I was trying to borrow something!

-Levi