Re: What's the best music sharing/downloading software for linux

How about one that works from behind http proxies ie: squid

Elimar Riesebieter wrote:

On Fri, 11 Oct 2002 the mental interface of
Mr. PC REPAIR told:

>Hi all,
>
>  I wonder is there is any good mp3, video... sharing
>program "like kaZa, morpheous etc.." for linux. If it
>exists where can i get it.

apt-cache show lopster # Needs X
apt-cache show nap     # Runiing on vt's as well!

HTH

=       http://www.sun.com/service/sunps/jdc/javacenter.pdf        =
=    www.sun.com | www.javasoft.com | http://wwws.sun.com/sunone   =
= "Noone wants advice - only corroboration" - John Steinbeck       =
= "Pawns can become Royalty in Life or in Chess"                   =
= "Life, the only game where Royalty can be a pawn,                =
=        and not even know it"                                     =
= "Chess, the only game where pawns really are pawns"              =