Re: wysiwyg html editor

> Incidentally, if you use XEmacs you get an HTML mode based on the
> PSGML mode by default. This comes with all the DTDs for HTML, and
> the editing mode is fully validating. You can use mouse clicks to
> figure out what elements are allowed at any point, have emacs
> normalize your HTML code, find errors and so on. All you need to do
> is ensure you have a valid DOCTYPE declaration in your document,
> like

Installing 20meg text editor to check this out. I've managed to avoid
emacs so far because I don't want to have to learn to program my
editor for the normal 1/2 page text files which are all I usually
generate. Now you've enticed me with something *I* might find useful.
Built in validation and it remembers the tags too.