RE: wysiwyg html editor

>Subject: wysiwyg html editor
>Hello,
>I'm looking for a wysiwyg html editor. I've tried several ones but
none really cortresponds to my needs:
>mozilla / netscape composer: does not handle frameset

Well...what's wrong with using VI?  Hell I used notepad to do all of my
website (and I was a newbie to html/webdesign).  Best way to learn if you
ask me.  All these wysiwyg html editors make you dumb imho.  Yes i've had a
look at adobe go-live, microsoft visual studio, dreamweaver and none of them
really impressed me to say the least.

I'm not really aware of any linux wysiwyg html editors out there...but then
i'm newish to linux so...others on the list may be aware...

A good site to learn basic html is:

www.htmlgoodies.com

Dave