Re: What's the best music sharing/downloading software for linux

On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 01:44:08PM -0700, Mr. PC REPAIR wrote:
>   I wonder is there is any good mp3, video... sharing
> program "like kaZa, morpheous etc.." for linux. If it
> exists where can i get it.

I've heard pretty good things about edonkey. The core of edonkey is
closed source, but the GUI has recently been opensourced. You can get
more information over at <http://ed2k-gtk-gui.sourceforge.net/>

And as others have already pointed out: giFT is a project that's just
starting out, you should keep your eye on that one too for the future.

--
Mathias De Belder