Re: libc6 problems [cryptic apt-cache policy output]

On Fri, 11 Oct 2002, Osamu Aoki wrote:

> To me, it looks like you are upgrading from development version of woody
> to current sarge.

I appreciate your help, but I'm not sure where you got the idea that I was
upgrading anything. All I was trying to do was install some new package (I
don't even remember what it was now :)) and I got a long list of "held
back" packages. So I tried to install them and found that the key was the
old libc6.  I'm not trying to change versions at all.

Happily, all seems well now.

Best,
Andy

clists@perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu