a good argument for ext3 or reiserfs

i'm considering converting my current ext2 file system on my nice debian box. could i get some feedback from the list? i have read through some manuals and how-to's but i would like to hear personal experience on what you think might be better or maybe faster or whathaveyou.

1) my box is just a home internet station... which would be 'better' in your opinion.

2) what's a good url for ext3 how-to

3) what's a good url for resierfs how-to

much appreciated list. i know you won't let me down.  :-)

rock out...

-jeff