Re: apache2

apache2-mpm-perchild - Experimental High speed perchild/follower threaded model for Apache2
apache2-mpm-prefork - Traditional model for Apache2
apache2-mpm-threadpool - Experimental High speed thread pool model for Apache2
apache2-mpm-worker - High speed threaded model for Apache2

Those are the packages you should be looking out for. Though, from my
short experience with it, the apache2 packages are quite broken (the
devel scripts at least), but hey, it's Sid. ;-)
Be sure to read the descriptions for every one of the packages as it
explains the caveats of using them.

--
PGP public key: http://www.wolfheart.ro/pubkey.asc