Re: Cable connection !!!

On Friday 11 October 2002 05:06 am, Cuno Sonnemans wrote:
> Does anybody know how i can get my cable connection to work with debian 3.0

this may or may not apply to you, but I could only get my cable modem to work
with a 100mbit NIC.  I tried it with 2 different 10mbit NICs and it would
only get an IP address about 10% of the time, and even then it would drop the
connection within an hour.  Then by chance I tried a 100mbit NIC and it has
worked flawlessly since.  go figure.

-jason pepas