Troubleshooting Mozilla

I accidentally visited a website that gave a bunch of pop-ups (I typed in the wrong URL), and blew Mozilla away. when I re-loaded, I wanted to delete any cookies it left, but I cannot access the "Preferences" under the "Edit" menu.

Any suggestions?

I can access the mail client, and the "Mail & Newwsgroup Account Settings" but if I try to access "Preferences" the browser window disappears! (Along with the Mozilla mail as well). Mozilla just completely dies. I can re-load Mozilla, but I cannot ever get into the Preferences now.

Help!  :-)  Thanks in advance,
--
Mark Seven Smith:  |  markvii  |  AKA: Pampaluz
Registered Linux User #122264, Debian GNU/Linux