Re: ISPs are blocking port 445? - att

hi ya

attbi is trying to prevent users from running servers at home
( think its a hopeless problem  but they can keep trying

i say, sooner or later, tv signals from lot more tv viewers
will pay the price since they all share the same cable...
( another il-concieved idea?? - good enough for now though )

c ya
alvin